Do you have weekend appointments?
Yes. We schedule appointments Monday – Saturday from 8:00am – 5:00pm.
Does the homeowner need to be present for inspection or repairs?
No. The homeowner only needs to notarize and sign the paperwork. We will handle everything else. Our crew can come out and repair or replace your roof while you are at work.
How long does it take to do a typical home roof?
Every roof project will vary in the time it takes to complete. A typical home roof will take less than a week.
What are the signs that I need a new roof?
Water spots on your ceiling are a sign that you have a leaking roof. If you see spots on your ceiling, call us right away before the problem gets worse.
If you have a shingle roof, you want to look at the edges of the shingles. If the shingle edges are starting to curl or look wavy, they need to be replaced. This may be caused by inadequate ventilation of the attic heating the shingles from the bottom.
What should I do to prepare for a home roof replacement?
- Take down wall hangings that may fall easily.
- Cover valuables in the attic with a tarp or sheet to protect from dust or small debris.
- Remove TV antennas, satellite dishes and solar panels from the roof.
- Low hanging branches should be cut to provide access to the roof.
- Move hanging plants and patio furniture away from the house to prevent damage or injury.
- Clear all driveways and sidewalks to allow access around the house.
- Let Certified Roofing know if you need help preparing for the roof replacement.